- As a client, you understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your physical, mental and emotional well-being during our interactions, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
- You understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of your life. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
- You understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. You understand that coaching is not a substitute for such treatment and you will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
- You understand that information will be held confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by US law. You understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with the public.
- You understand that I will do my best to reschedule canceled coaching sessions. You accept that no refunds are given for no-shows or services canceled.
- You understand that all decisions are exclusively yours and you acknowledge that your decisions and your actions are your sole responsibility. You will keep Katharina Steiner or Steiner Coaching harmless in all situations and for all cases.