When you submit a prayer and coaching request, you agree to the terms below. You need to accept the terms even for prayers as it frees me from sending the agreement whenever we start a discussion and I provide advice. Hence, you may get some coaching even the request is a prayer.
Definition: You, the client, are the recipients of the coaching or requestor of prayers. The coach is Katharina Steiner or Steiner Coaching.
1. As a client, you understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your physical, mental and emotional well-being during our interactions, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. You understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship you have with your coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. You understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. You acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement your choices is exclusively your responsibility.
4. You understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and you will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. You promise that if you are currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that you have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of your decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. You understand that information will be held confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by US law. You understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with the public.
7. You understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. You will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. You understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively yours and you acknowledge that your decisions and your actions regarding them are your sole responsibility.
8. You will keep Katharina Steiner or Steiner Coaching harmless in all situations and for all cases.