Learn from the Bible: The Parable of the Sower (Luke 8: 5-15) illustrated.
- How God sees faith. A lesson from the Bible: The Parable of the Sower. Luke 8: 5-15
- Parable: A farmer sows his seeds.
- Parable: Some seeds fall on the path…
- Parable: … and get trampled on…
- Parable: … and the birds eat them.
- Parable: Some seeds fall on rocky ground.
- Parable: When the plants grow, they wither because they have no moisture.
- Parable: Other seeds fall among thorns.
- Parable: The thorns grow up with the seeds and choke the plants.
- Parable: Still other seeds fall on good soil.
- Parable: They come up and yield a crop…
- Parable: …a hundred times more than were sown.
- Jesus shows the key to the kingdom of God
- Jesus explains: The seeds are the word of God
- Jesus explains: When the devil attacks
- Jesus explains: When faith has no roots
- Jesus explains: When faith is crowded out
- Jesus explains: Perseverance creates faith
- Message: The Bible is the key to the kingdom
- Message: Handling of the devil threat
- Message: Handling of the missing roots threat
- Message: Handling of the crowding out threat
- Takeaway: How to keep the key to the kingdom