Learn from the Bible: The Parable of the Bags of Gold (Matthew 25: 14-28) illustrated.
- How God handles blessings. A lesson from the Bible: Parable of the bags of gold, Matthew 25: 14-28
- Parable: The master goes on a journey
- Parable: The master distributes 9 bags of gold
- Parable: The servants work the blessings
- Parable: The master returns
- Parable: The master gets angry
- Message: We get what we can handle
- Message: Put the blessings to good use
- Message: Get blessed over and over again
- Message: Consequences of not using the blessings!